Skip to main content


Use your voice to help animals suffering from cruelty.

Please complete the form below to submit a report to our Animal Cruelty Investigations Unit.

Is your report an emergency? Call 911.

Need assistance completing the form? Call 214-742-7722 (Option 4). 

NOTE: To better respond to animals in need, our Animal Cruelty Investigations Unit focuses on:

  • Hunt County
  • Van Zandt County  

If you are reporting cruelty in a city or county outside our service area, contact your local law enforcement. Texas law  protects animals from cruelty and abuse, and your local law enforcement will be able to assist the animal(s) you’re concerned about. View our list of animal control agencies here.