Ways to Give to the SPCA of Texas
The SPCA of Texas is dedicated to providing every animal exceptional care and a loving home. Giving to the SPCA of Texas is an investment in the North Texas community because your entire donation goes directly toward helping animals in need in our immediate area.
The SPCA of Texas is dedicated to providing every animal exceptional care and a loving home.
You make our work possible
Since 1938, the SPCA of Texas has responded to animals in need through the generous support of private individuals, corporations and foundations. We help over 50,000 animals receive the love, attention and medical care they need each year. But we need your help to continue providing the wide array of programs and services the SPCA of Texas offers to the North Texas community.
The SPCA of Texas is the leading animal welfare agency in North Texas with two shelters and three spay/neuter clinics located in Dallas and in McKinney. The SPCA of Texas is:
- an active resource center providing an array of programs and services that bring people and animals together to enrich each others' lives.
- a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) charity supported almost entirely by donations. Your donations are tax-deductible as permissible by law.
- a comprehensive animal welfare agency that does not receive general operating funds from North Texas cities, the State of Texas, the federal government or any other humane organization.
Giving to the SPCA of Texas is an investment in the North Texas community because your entire donation goes directly toward helping animals in need in our immediate area.
Charity Navigator, America's largest and most-utilized independent evaluator of charities, has awarded the SPCA of Texas the prestigious 4-star rating out of a possible four stars for good governance, sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency.
Make a gift today to help animals
We want to make sure you benefit from your donation by offering a variety of ways to give that will make your contribution as advantageous to you, and to your support of the SPCA of Texas’ mission, as it is generous. All donors should consult tax and legal professionals for appropriate advice.
You can make a difference today by GIVING ONLINE .
If you prefer to give by phone please call 214-461-1831.
If you would like to mail a donation please send to:
SPCA of Texas
2400 Lone Star Drive
Dallas, Texas 75212
Checks should be made payable to the SPCA of Texas. * Please do not send cash *
Questions? Please contact us!
- Make a donation by credit card over the phone: 214-461-1831
- Gifts in honor or memory of a person or pet: 214-461-1815
- SPCA of Texas Alumni Association membership: 214-461-1893
- Change of address or other mailing information: 214-461-1828
- Make a donation of items or services: 214-461-1831
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS
Does your company match gifts? Don't forget to check!
If you are a Federal or State of Texas employee, you have an opportunity to support the SPCA of Texas through the CFC or SECC campaigns.
- Our Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number is 84481.
- Our State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC) number is 280054.
- Our City of Dallas Charitable Campaign (CDCC) number is 84481.